"If we or anyone we know ever needs a DJ, we will insist that they hire Brad Hunter. He put together a set for us that had our guests dancing for over 2 hours straight! No one could ever remember a reception with more dancing."
-Andrew & Sarah Bollard
Professional DJ services since 2005
Choosing a DJ
When considering a DJ there are 5 primary factors consider:
1. How much experience does this DJ have? - I have been working with professional audio since 1999. I've provided music for over 200 Events, Celebrations, and Parties. See the "About" page for more on my background including 10 years of expereince as on On-Air radio DJ.
2. Are there hidden fees for transportation or set-up? - There is no charge for the time it takes to set-up or tear down the equipment. The time you pay for is the time I will be providing music. There is no charge for transportation provided the event is within 30 miles of BWI Airport.
3. What equipment is being used? - I use top of the line gear from Numark (mixer), JBL (speakers), and AKG (wireless microphone system). Everything in my set-up is professional grade.
4. Will this DJ be accessible and work with me through the process? - YES! This is what you are paying for, a professional who can help navigate the musical terrain of an event. Every client has access to me via email and cell plus we'll meet at least twice face to face prior to any event.
5. Do you have a good feeling about working with this DJ? - Before a contract is signed or I accept any money for an event I always host a free initial consultation meeting. This provides a no pressure opprotunity for us to meet, talk about your vision for an upcoming event, review the terms and conditions of a Music Services Contract, and most importantly it gives you the chance to get a feel for me, my stlye, and personality so that you can make an informed decision about whether I am the right DJ for you.
Copyright 2012 Party Central DJ Services.